7/14/2015

What we do all day


So far my routine with baby consists of staying in bed until noon, getting dressed and ready for the day (or not), thinking about going for a walk, waiting for dad to get home (he gets home at 4 p.m. every day), and I eat. All throughout that time I am constantly (that's what it seems like) feeding Milo. This little guy can EAT.

Once dad gets home, he showers, holds Milo and then we will either watch a show together or go out for a treat. Today's treat was shaved ice! It was tasty, but too much sugar.

Side note, yesterday I discovered I had mastitis! All of the sudden I had a fever and the chills but my body was really warm. I was also really dizzy and out of it. It's the worst, and I wouldn't recommend it! Ha. I'm recovering fine but lets hope that never happens again!

No comments:

Post a Comment