7/07/2015

Hospital Essentials


I thought I would make a list of everything I actually used while at the hospital to have a baby.

  • Boppy - was nice for breastfeeding and for guests to hold Milo
  • Adult Diapers - WAY better and you feel more secure than those pads and panties they give you.
  • Camera/Charger
  • Phone/Charger - Don't forget to unload your photos on your phone before you go! I didn't so I didn't have space to take a million photos like I wanted to!
  • Chapstick - It's so dry at the hospital.
  • Insurance Cards/Drivers License/Wallet with cash for food for Husband
  • Toiletries - to make you feel like a human again
  • Going home outfit for you/baby
  • Baby Carseat - have it installed before you go, we didn't and Kent had to figure it out before we could leave.
  • Robe/Slippers - I used these when visitors came and to walk around the place.
  • Nursing bra
  • Extension Cord - so I could use my phone and charge it at the same time.
  • Baby Book - to have everyone sign the book and for you to record memories so they are fresh in your mind!
  • Snacks for the Husband
I didn't actually mind the hospital pillows, but Kent brought his own. And in reality you live in the same town where the hospital is, so I just sent Kent home to get something if I needed it. :)

Things I didn't really use:
  • Playing Cards
  • Movies
Good Luck Having those babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment