7/30/2015

7 week new baby

Milo is 7 weeks today! That means we made it past 6 weeks - WHEW! I can already see his little personality coming in. Sometimes when he's sleeping I miss him, so I watch videos of him on my phone. That little kid has my whole heart!



Things to mention at 7 weeks old:

  • - Once he's swaddled, he's out. But he has to be swaddled.
  • - When he wakes up mid-nap, he stretches out his neck all the way and looks like a turtle.
  • - When he knows he's going to be fed, he puts his hands together and moves his head back and forth and stops crying. 
  • - He SMILES only in the wee hours of the morning.
  • - His tongue is the cutest little thing.
  • - His hair and eyebrows are non existent, but you can see his eyebrow muscles move.
  • - The leg rolls are becoming bigger & squishier.
  • - He holds his neck up like a pro for about a minute. Then he's a bobble head.
Every day just keeps getting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment