6/27/2015

Birthday Bucket List - 22

I started a Birthday Bucket List last year on my 22nd Birthday (April 30th). I view my birthday as a time to start a "new year resolution" list. January 1st is just too intimidating for me.

Here is the list from last year!
  1. Go to the Redwoods
  2. Graduate BYU-Idaho
  3. Baby*
  4. Order Instagram Book - Chatbooks
  5. Make a music Video
  6. Mesa Falls
  7. Bike around Rexburg
  8. Paragraph in Journal each week (52 times)
  9. Make a sign/Craft for house
  10. Take pictures together from photographer friend - Erica
  11. Antelope Island
  12. Fly a Kite
  13. Practice Piano 10 times
  14. Read Hunger Games 3 - we listened to it on CD on our way to California.
  15. "Rent a Puppy"
  16. Watch a Sunrise
  17. 1 Name at the temple
  18. Clean/Organize home
  19. Clean Computer/E-mail Inbox
  20. Mini Sessions for my Photography
  21. Write a letter to my 30 year old self
  22. New Resume
*Number 3 was "Baby". It was just there to either think about having one, try having one or have one. It worked out I guess!

I was able to accomplish everything, and I wish I could show you pictures of everything, but it's taking too long and I really want to post this. So just trust me on them ;)

My list for 23!
  1. Yellowstone National Park
  2. Mail Baby Birth Announcements
  3. Go camping
  4. Endowment Session at Boise Temple
  5. Moab, Utah
  6. Go Home Sometime to Kansas
  7. Newborn Photos
  8. Family Photos when baby is 4 months
  9. Dress up for Halloween as a family
  10. Mail a christmas card
  11. Baby Video - make
  12. Warm Slough 1 time
  13. Website up and running
  14. Order family photo for wall - 1 good one
  15. Read all April 2015 General Conference Talks
  16. Antique Store in Rigby, Idaho
  17. Wash our comforter twice
  18. Bind/organize college papers
  19. Make Kent a Linked In
  20. Maternity Photos - Print 3
  21. Laser Tag
  22. Re-pot Plants
  23. HAVE A BABY!
I love including things that will actually happen without having to plan for them (like having a baby) because it's an easy check off but I feel like I've accomplished something.

No comments:

Post a Comment