2/07/2015

IT'S A BOY!


Sorry about the terrible quality gif, but it at least shows what gender our baby is! My favorite is Jordan in the corner and when her popper breaks at the end. It's so tiny and cute. haha

We had a WONDERFUL little gender reveal party on the night we had the ultrasound. Our amazing neighbor, Charity came with us and found out the gender first and then threw us this party! I was so happy we did it this way because it made the day even more exciting knowing we were going to really find out 2 hours after our appointment. The fun kept going! I'll have pictures up from the night later.

Here are some of my favorite ultrasound pictures:
Woo!! The ultrasound lady gave us these photos on a CD so I didn't see this one until later :)

This one his chin is against his neck. He was so wiggly!



Kind of hard to see, but his nose is there and little mouth is open, and his chin is to the right. 

I am just SO excited to meet this little guy. Only 18 more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment