7/15/2015

Create

As humans we are born to create. I find myself browsing pinterest saying, "I want to make that" and then frivolously pinning almost everything. I usually never get around to it. I even have a secret board called "DO THIS FOR REAL" where I pin things I'm actually going to do (within a reasonable amount of time) and then delete them once they are done. But guess what? I've done two things. Maybe three. This is unacceptable! I want to create more. I NEED to create more. Since graduating and being a stay at home mom, I especially want to create more. I desperately need something else to spend my time on rather than cleaning, eating, sleeping and feeding a newborn.

So to get things started, I have created this:


I'm always worried about my designs. I could spend hours on them and never really "finish" them. That's what happened with my birth announcements for Milo. But you know what? You just have to stop and be done or nothing will get done!


I love what President Uchtdorf said, "The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit, the greater your capacity to create."

No comments:

Post a Comment